LOST season 6 countdown

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Korg DS-10 Plus.

Okay, everybody pile into the wayback machine.

*waaaaayback* in March of 2008, I wrote a small post about "game" that was coming to the Nintendo DS, the Korg DS-10, which replicates the Korg MS-10 analog synth. At the time it seemed like a neat idea, but I wasn't into taking a few more semesters wroth of Japanese to crack the language barrier that I would need to use it. Then they released it in the US, so I gobbled it up and made a few tracks.
I've been really happy with it, and I've thought about buying a second DS [dorky]because they can interface with each other over wi-fi and I could do separate channel outputs and do different effects on the high and low parts[/dorky]. But just recently XSEED announced the DS-10 Plus! What's so different about it? Let's ask an awkward Japanese guy!



The DS-10 Plus will be available in Japan on September 17th. It does not have a U.S. release date yet. Also, you'll need a DSi (the newer hardware) to take full advantage of the updates.

No comments: