LOST season 6 countdown

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ebert's Transformers 2 review

In it's entirety.

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is a horrible experience of unbearable length, briefly punctuated by three or four amusing moments. One of these involves a dog-like robot humping the leg of the heroine. Such are the meager joys. If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination.

I love this review for how short it is. He gives it one star, obviously. Not that you need it, but here is the link.

Erik Henriksen of the Portland Mercury also wrote a great review, which starts with a William Blake quote if you can believe it. I am going to pass on this movie. I wasn't really into Transformers as a kid and I hated the first one.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Awesome review. I didn't like the first one either. And I don't like Megan Fox, she thinks Wonder Woman is lame, I think she is lame.